Personalise your workouts! Use the 'My Equipment' profile and exercise substitutes features to get the most out of your Sweat workouts.
You can now save the list of equipment that you have within your 'My Equipment' list.
1. Log in to your Sweat app account.
2. Tap your profile icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'My Equipment'.
- Untick any items that you don't have access to
If you have completed your equipment list via the 'My Equipment' section, you can now turn on the Automatic Exercise substitution feature.
- Select a workout of your choice. On the session overview page prior to beginning a workout, you will see the settings function in the top right of the screen.
- Select the Settings tab and here you can enable or disable Automatic Exercise Substitutions.
Once this is enabled you will see the tag MODIFIED above the workout name in the overview screen if any exercises have been automatically substituted.
Before starting your workout you can view what equipment is required and what exercises are coming up in the workout overview. To substitute an exercise tap to the right of the exercise.
From here you can select from the below reasons why you're substituting the exercise:
- You don't have the equipment required
- The exercise is too easy/difficult
- You want a low impact option
- You simply don't like that exercise
After selecting your reason, you will be asked to select what equipment you have available to receive recommendations specific to you.
After selecting what equipment you have, you will be presented with a list of exercise alternatives.
If equipment is required it will be listed underneath the exercise.
When you have found a suitable alternative, tap to substitute in.
(You can choose to substitute for all exercises in the workout or the one selected).
Once substituted, the exercises will be listed within your workout overview.
You can also substitute an exercise at any time during an active workout, simply tap the pause button, then select Substitute this exerciser
Exercises substitutions are not included with Kayla’s Post-Pregnancy and PWR Post-Pregnancy with Kelsey.
Your feedback is so important so we can continue to update and improve this feature! You can send feedback through to email@example.com.