Apple Music and Spotify
The Sweat trainers have each put together playlists that include their favourite songs to motivate and drive you through your workouts!
To listen to these playlists through the Sweat app, an active Apple Music subscription or Spotify Premium, is required.
To connect Sweat to your preferred music app, open the Sweat app, select a Resistance Workout and within the workout overview, tap 'Select Playlist'. Choose if you would like to sync to Apple Music or Spotify, from here you will need to authorize Sweat's Access.
Apple Music, Spotify and other music apps can also be run in the background while you work out with Sweat! Make sure you have 'background app refresh' enabled for both apps in your device settings.
Sirens and alerts
A siren will sound at the end of each full session you complete (including the Warm-Up and Cool Down in Resistance workouts), and also at the end of each section of the Resistance workouts.
You will need to ensure you have sounds for the Sweat app enabled in your device's settings, as well as within the Sweat app.
Sirens and alerts can be managed in the 'Settings' section of any session overview.
In the overview, tap 'Settings' at the top right hand corner of your screen.
Here, you can enable/disable the following settings:
- Trainer Audio - Listen to your favourite trainer while you work out. Available in English only.
- Sound Effects - Noises that indicate when a circuit or workout is complete.
- Haptics & Vibrations - Handy tips that explain how to use the app.
- Notifications - Let you know when you are halfway through, or have 5 minutes remaining, of your Cardio workout.
- Transitions - Personalise your workout to allow your rests and exercises to automatically continue once the timer has ended.