Sweat App Refund Questions
As a heads up:
- Apple Subscriptions - if you have signed up to the Sweat App using your Apple ID, you'll need to contact Apple directly to discuss your billing request. We explain this in more detail below.
- We take privacy very seriously at Sweat. If you contact us about your billing, you'll need to provide us with 3 points of ID before we proceed.
- We endeavour to provide a positive experience with our product and our team at Sweat. If you believe you have experienced extenuating circumstances, or are dissatisfied, we encourage you to contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
For more help with refunds:
I have unexpected charges
All subscriptions made via the SWEAT website will appear in USD for customers who are located outside of Australia and New Zealand, which is then converted to your local currency depending on your location. All currency conversions and their calculations are made via the third party payment gateway Stripe.
We recommend checking with your bank if you believe that your unexpected charge is related to a currency conversion.
I have multiple charges
If you have signed up with PayPal, Debit/Credit Card or Google, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate this further for you! Make sure to include all the correct points of ID, to protect your privacy, and ensure we resolve this quickly for you.
I have an Apple Subscription
If your subscription is an In-App Purchase, it is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store (e.g. the Apple App Store or Google Play Store), not by us. An In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that app store provider. As such, you must take up any payment-related issues or refund requests with the app store provider directly.
To request a refund, you will need to request this directly through Apple Support by following the steps below:
1. Head to Apple Support https://getsupport.apple.com/
2. Select Billing & Subscriptions
3. Select Subscriptions & purchases
4. Select Request a Refund
I want to cancel the Sweat App
Please follow our steps on how to cancel your Sweat App here.
If you don’t want to continue with your Sweat Subscription, you can cancel any time and keep what you paid for. You still have full access to everything available within the Sweat App, until the end of your current billing period.