If you are having trouble with your active subscription, please refer to the below troubleshooting steps.
Correct log in details
Please ensure you are using the same login details you used to sign up to your subscription. If you have an active subscription but are prompted to resubscribe, you may have signed up through another email address, or perhaps a Facebook account.
If you are unsure of the details you used to subscribe and are unable to locate your active subscription, we are more than happy to assist you with this!
Please reach out to our Support Team at support.sweat.com with the following details:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Email associated with Sweat account
- Facebook email (if different from above)
- Payment method (Google Play, PayPal, Credit Card, iTunes etc)
- Device (iPhone 6, Samsung etc)
Please also provide a screenshot of your payment on your bank statement and/or a copy of your receipt.
If you have an active Apple subscription, but are prompted to resubscribe within the app, please first try selecting the Restore button. This will send through your latest Apple receipt to our system.
If this does not allow you access, please reach out to our Support Team so we can provide further assistance.
'Cannot connect to iTunes Store'
When you try to purchase a subscription via Apple ID, but receive an error 'Cannot connect to iTunes Store'.
Please attempt the following:
- Try to 'Restore' your purchase.
2. Check that mobile data is enabled specifically for the SWEAT app, iTunes store, and App Store, within your IOS device settings.
3. Sign out of your Apple ID, and sign back in again.
4. Ensure you have the most up to date iOS and SWEAT software.
Once these steps have been completed, please attempt to 'Restore' your purchase once more.
If you are still experiencing issues, we suggest following further troubleshooting steps available on Apple's Support page, which you can find here.
If you've tried all of the above steps but are still unable to connect, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support for further guidance.
If you would like to discuss your subscription further, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.