If you are having trouble opening Sweat on your device, there is often a simple explanation!
iOS and Android app
If you are using the Apple iOS app or the Android app, please ensure you have completed the following troubleshooting steps:
- You have the latest operating system installed on your device
- You are connected to a cellular data service, or have a stable Wi-Fi connection
- You have enough available storage on your device
- Delete, update and reinstall the Sweat app to your device from the App Store or Google Play Store
If you are accessing Sweat via WebApp, please close your browser, refresh your page and if possible, clear your internet history and refresh your cache, before attempting to log in again.
We also recommend to:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of your browser
- Ensure you are running the latest operating system on your device
- Manually restart the device you are using by switching off/on
- Try accessing your account from an alternative device to ensure this error isn't the result of the device being used
Keep in mind, any changes can take up to 24 hours to reflect in your account.
If you are still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.