You're more than welcome to cancel your SWEAT subscription but we will be sad to see you go :(
Please keep in mind:
- If you subscribed via our SWEAT website or the Google Play Store, however are now using the iOS App, your account is still linked to WebApp or Google Play and you will need to cancel your account by logging in to your WebApp or Google Play Account.
- If your payments are processed via Credit Card or PayPal, you must cancel within your SWEAT profile.
- If your payments are processed by iTunes and your annual receipt is provided by iTunes, you must also cancel your subscription within your iOS settings to complete the cancellation.
Please follow the below steps to easily cancel your SWEAT subscription;
- Navigate to your Profile page.
- Select 'Cancel Account'.
- To confirm your cancellation, follow the prompts and select a reason for leaving. You must follow all prompts to confirm your cancellation.
4. To confirm your cancellation, follow the prompts and select a reason for leaving. You must follow all prompts to confirm your cancellation.
5. Once you have followed the prompts, your cancellation will be confirmed.
If you subscribed via the Apple (iOS) App, you will be automatically redirected to the Apple iTunes & App Store to finalise your cancellation as per Apple's In-App purchase policy.
*Please note: All In-App purchases must be cancelled within your iOS settings*
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can find out more about cancelling your In-App purchase via Apple Support HERE.
If you would like to discuss your subscription further, our Support Team would love to help! You can contact our Support Team HERE.