SWEAT is available on the Apple Watch, allowing you to complete your workouts on the go or at home, without your device!
The following SWEAT programs are available on Apple Watch:
- BBG Zero Equipment
- BBG Stronger
- Kayla’s Post-Pregnancy
- PWR at Home
- PWR Post-Pregnancy
- FIERCE at Home
- LIFTING at Home
When you open SWEAT on Apple Watch, you’ll see a screen that replicates the Workouts tab in the SWEAT app on your device. Here, you can view and complete your main program’s Resistance, Cardio and Recovery sessions. You can also access to ‘Other Workouts’ such as Challenges, Quick Workouts, Targeted Areas, Something Different and Feeling Sore.
Tapping on a workout expands the Workout Overview, which allows you to view the required equipment and exercises to prepare for your upcoming workout. When you are ready to begin, scroll down to the bottom of the workout and tap ‘Start Workout’.
During your workout, the current exercise is displayed along with the number of reps or allocated time. Tap the arrows to move onto the next exercise or go back in the workout.
To help you maintain focus throughout your workout, the watch provides haptic (vibration) to let you know when a section or interval is complete. Please note that Trainer Audio is not currently available on Apple Watch.
If you are unsure how to perform the exercise, swipe left on the screen to view a video demonstration. Please note that viewing the video demonstration will not pause your workout.
To pause your workout, swipe right on the screen. From the pause menu, you can skip, restart or quit your workout.
Once you complete your workout from your Apple Watch, simply refresh the SWEAT app on your device by force closing and reopening. Doing this should update your weekly goals.
During your LISS and HIIT workouts, metrics will record your:
- Active heart rate (Active BPM)
- Average heartbeats per minute (AVG BPM)
- Active Calories (what you have burnt during the session)
- Total Calories (what your body uses without exercise)
Once paired, you should be able to open SWEAT on your Apple Watch and get started.
SWEAT for Apple Watch is only available for WatchO5 and higher, so we recommend that you update to the latest Apple software, when available.
If you are unsure how to pair your Apple Watch to your device, we recommend taking a look at this Apple Support article.
If you are experiencing trouble pairing or receiving information on your Apple Watch, try restarting the Apple Watch AND the paired device you are using.
To do this, please follow the below steps:
- Restart Apple Watch: Press and hold the side button until the slider appears, then drag the 'Power Off' slider to the right. To turn Apple Watch back on, hold down the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Restart the paired iPhone: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to the right. To turn iPhone back on, hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Uninstall SWEAT from paired iPhone: Delete the SWEAT App from your device and download from the Apple Store
- Ensure the following permissions are enabled for SWEAT
a) Settings > Privacy > Health > SWEAT > All categories ON
b) Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > Fitness Tracking & SWEAT - ON
If you can’t turn off Apple Watch or if the problem continues, you may need to force Apple Watch to restart. Do this only if you’re unable to restart your Apple Watch.
- Force Apple Watch to restart: Hold down the side button and the digital crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Once you have done this, you should be able to pair your watch to your device and get started with Sweat!
If you are experiencing any trouble, please reach out to our Support Team.