If you have a question or concern that hasn't been answered in our Support articles, we are here to help!
There are a couple of ways that you can get in touch with us:
Ask us anything via our 24/7 chatbot in app and on web
At Sweat, our key focus is our member experience, and that includes getting you help quickly when you need it.
Our Member Support team always works hard to get back to our members ASAP, but with timezone differences and other considerations, it can sometimes take us a little time. To achieve faster response times (think: instant in some cases!), we decided to implement a chatbot.
We’d like to introduce you to Burpi, the Sweat chatbot, and give you some information on interacting with her to get the best results. Communicating with chatbots involves understanding a bit about their capabilities (and their limitations - technology like this DOES have certain limitations, but we can work with them!)
To interact with Burpi hit the 'Contact Us' button in app or 'Chat' button featured in the bottom right and corner of our Support pages.
Here are some tips for using chatbots:
- Be Clear and Concise: chatbots typically work best with clear and specific language. Make sure to ask about exactly what you need, so Burpi can understand you better. Asking “can you help with a payment issue” will work better than “payments”.
- Use Simple Language: stick to simple and straightforward language, and try to avoid slang or jargon.
- Follow Instructions: we know when you need something quickly, this can be frustrating. Please pay attention to any instructions or prompts provided by the chatbot. This helps the chatbot understand your query better. A good example is where Burpi will ask you to select from some options she shows you, or asks you for your Member ID. She might not be able to assist unless you work together 😊
- Ask One Question at a Time: to avoid confusion, ask one question or make one request at a time. This allows the chatbot to respond more accurately.
- Provide Relevant Information: if the chatbot asks for additional information, it needs more data to help answer your question. Try to provide relevant details, as this helps in getting more helpful responses.
- Be Patient: chatbots may take a moment to process information and generate responses. Please be patient and allow the chatbot some time to understand and respond to your queries. The chatbot may send you several “chat bubbles” to help you, but if you start typing again before it’s finished, it can become confused.
- Understand Limitations: as we mentioned, chatbots do have some limitations. While chatbots can be really powerful, they may not be able to handle complex issues or conversations. If the chatbot doesn’t understand you, it will give you an option to create a support ticket, and our Member Support team will help you instead.
- Feedback: you can help us make Burpi better! If you’re asked for feedback, please share your thoughts so we can keep improving.
Don’t forget, chatbots vary in their capabilities. Even if you’ve used one before, Burpi may be slightly different. She’s still learning, but we’re excited to keep working on more ways Burpi can help you!
If you've had a chat with Burpi but still looking for help, ask Burpi "Customer Service" or "Speak to someone" and a ticket will be created for a Sweat Support Team Member to get back to you. Be sure to provide all the relevant details, like full name, member number and email, so that our Support Team can confirm your identity and verify your account.
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday business hours, Australian time and we will endeavour to get back to you within 2-3 business days.
In order for us to help you as quickly as possible, we will need to confirm your identity so that we can locate and verify your account. Please provide your account details such as your full name, date of birth and the email address associated with your Sweat account. Alternatively, a screenshot of your Sweat member number located in the profile section of your app will also help.