If you have noticed that something isn’t right or performing how it should within the Sweat app, try completing the below troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the error you are experiencing:
- Uninstall the Sweat app from your device.
- Check that your device is running the latest operating system available. If an update is available, please update your device.
- If your software is up to date, restart your device by switching off/on.
- Download the Sweat app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
We encourage you to reach out to us straight away if you continue to experience the error after troubleshooting, so that we can help identify any potential bugs that may be affecting other members too! Please email our support team at email@example.com with the following information:
- Confirmation that the troubleshooting steps mentioned above have been completed.
- Your device’s model number e.g. iPhone XR/Android Samsung 9.
- An explanation of what is occurring and how you expect the app should correctly function.
- Any screenshots, if available.
We rely on hearing from you so that we can continue to improve your experience with the Sweat app and support you in your journey towards becoming the best version of yourselves possible!