The Sweat workouts can be accessed on multiple platforms, including online via the Web.
To sign in to the Web, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Head online to join.sweat.com
2. Click 'Sign Up' at the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Select 'Login' at the top right-hand corner of the screen
4. Login with Facebook or enter your email address and password
5. Click 'Login'
6. To access the Webapp, click your profile icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen and select 'Sweat app'.
Once you have logged into your account, you will be brought to the Workouts screen.
At the top of the screen, you can access your selected program in the 'My Program' tab. Here you will see your weekly Resistance, Cardio and Recovery sessions. To view all workouts, click and drag across the screen.
In the second tab, you can browse from a large range of on-demand workouts and extras! Such as;
- At-home workouts
- Targeted Areas
- Meet The Trainers
- Quick Workouts
- Challenge Workouts
- Yoga & Stretching
- Other Programs
To see an overview of the workout, equipment list, workout settings and an option to enable a Warm-Up, click on the workout you have chosen for the day and select 'Start' when you are ready to begin!
You can access your Profile by clicking on your Profile Photo in the top right-hand corner of the page. Within the Profile page, you can edit your personal information, payment information (card payments only), cancel your subscription and change your program/week.
To see an overview of each trainer and their respective programs, select 'Manage My Program'. Click on the program you want to set as your main program and select 'Confirm Program'.
Should you wish to cancel your subscription, you can easily opt-out of automatic renewals within your Profile:
- Select ‘Edit’ under My Subscription
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription'
- Follow the prompts and select a reason for leaving
- Once you have followed all prompts, your cancellation will be confirmed
Please note: You must follow all prompts to confirm your cancellation. If you have subscribed via Apple as an In-App purchase, you will be required to cancel this subscription within your Apple ID subscriptions. For more information on how to finalise this, please follow the steps mentioned in our Support article How do I cancel my Sweat app subscription?