All you will need are a few basic pieces of equipment:
- Barbell (10-20kg)
- Dumbbell (3-6kg each)
- Kettlebell (3-8kg)
- Recovery Band
- Yoga Mat
- Drink bottle
- Foam roller
- Yoga Mat
If I don't have access to the equipment, what can I use instead?
If you are unable to access the above items, please find a list of possible substitutions below:
- Barbell - Dumbbells can be used instead, holding one dumbbell in each hand. When using dumbbells, ensure they are kept by your sides and not on the back of your neck.
- Fitball - Perform the exercise on the floor, or against a stable surface such as a bench.
- Dumbbells - Two safe, heavy objects that can be gripped comfortably can be used, such as bags of food, water bottles, or other household items - get creative!
- Flat Bench/Chair - Any flat, stable surface will be suitable, such as a ledge, park bench, or sturdy box.
- Kettlebells - One dumbbell (3-8kg) can be used instead.
- Recovery Band - There is no suitable alternative, therefore you may need to substitute the exercise instead.
- Step - Any flat and low stable surface. Alternatively, complete the exercise on the floor.
Please ensure any substitutions are safe and secure prior to commencing your workout.
What if I don't have access to any of the equipment or suggested substitutes?
If you do not have access to any of the equipment, including the above substitution options, you are welcome to omit equipment from your workout and simply use your own body weight to complete the exercises.
Please note: We cannot guarantee you will achieve the same results as those who include equipment in their workouts.