The workouts in Kelsey’s Post-Pregnancy program have been written so that you can complete them anywhere; from the comfort of your own home, or outside!
All you will need are a few basic pieces of equipment:
- Dumbbell (3-6kg each)
- Barbell (10-20kg)
- Kettlebell (3-8kg)
- Recovery Band
- Drink bottle
- Foam roller
- Yoga Mat
If you are unable to access the above items, please find a list of possible substitutions below:
- Dumbbell - two safe, equally heavy objects that you can grip comfortably. Get creative!
- Barbell - dumbbells may be used instead, or simply perform the exercise with no added weight. In this case, please ensure you keep the dumbbells by your side, and not on the back of your neck.
- Kettlebell - one large dumbbell (3-8kg) can be used
- Fitball - perform the exercise on the floor, or against a stable surface (i.e. bench)
- Recovery Band - unfortunately, there is no real alternative, so you may need to substitute the exercise in this instance
- Bench - any flat, stable surface (i.e. chair, ledge, park bench)
- Chair - any flat, stable surface (i.e. bench, sturdy box, park bench)
- Step - any flat (low), stable surface. Alternatively, just complete the exercise on the floor.
* Please ensure any substitutions are safe and secure prior to commencing your workout.
If you do not have access to any kind of equipment, including the above substitution options, you are welcome to omit equipment from your workout and simply use your own body weight to complete the exercises.
*Please note: We cannot guarantee you will achieve the same results as those who include equipment in their workouts*