Dietary preferences available in the Sweat app include:
- Standard: includes red meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods
- Pescetarian: includes fish, eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat and poultry
- Vegetarian: includes eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish and poultry
- Lacto-vegetarian: includes milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish, poultry and eggs
- Ovo-vegetarian: includes eggs and plant foods but excludes red meat, fish, poultry, milk and milk products
- Vegan: includes plant-based foods only and excludes animal foods of any kind.
You can update your dietary preference in the 'Food' section:
1. Select 'Food' at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select the 'Settings' icon to the far right corner of your screen.
3. Under 'Diet type', select your preferred diet.
Your diet type can also be changed on the 'My Profile' screen.
Can I swap ingredients?
Some ingredients in the recipes will include an alternative option.
Tap the arrows (< >) to view or switch the ingredient, keeping in mind that not all foods will include an alternative.
Sweat provides a 'Serving Size' chart that will further assist you in selecting an alternative ingredient and its corresponding serving size. This chart can be found by tapping the Community feature and looking for 'Food & Nutrition', within the Education section.