Dietary preferences available in the Sweat app include:
- Standard: includes red meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods.
- Pescetarian: includes fish, eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat and poultry.
- Vegetarian: includes eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish and poultry.
- Lacto-vegetarian: includes milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish, poultry and eggs.
- Ovo-vegetarian: includes eggs and plant foods but excludes red meat, fish, poultry, milk and milk products.
- Vegan: includes plant-based foods only and excludes animal foods of any kind.
Your dietary preference can be updated in the 'My Profile' or 'Food' section:
- Navigate to your Profile by tapping your Profile Picture in the top-right hand corner of the Workout Dashboard.
- Tap My Profile
- Select Diet
- Scroll and highlight your preferred language and tap Save
- Select Food at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Settings icon to the far right corner of the screen.
- Under Diet type, select your preferred diet.
Can I substitute ingredients?
Some ingredients in the recipes will include an alternative option. To see the alternative, tap the arrows (< >) to view or switch the main ingredient, keeping in mind that not all foods will include an alternative.
Sweat provides a sample serves table that will further assist you in selecting an alternative ingredient and its corresponding serving size. This chart can be found by tapping the Community feature and looking for 'Food & Nutrition' within the Education section.