Dietary preferences available in the Sweat app include:
- Standard: includes red meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, milk products as well as plant foods
- Pescetarian: includes fish, eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat or poultry
- Vegetarian: includes eggs, milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish or poultry
- Lacto-vegetarian: includes milk, milk products and plant foods, but excludes red meat, fish, poultry or eggs
- Ovo-vegetarian: includes eggs and plant foods but excludes red meat, fish, poultry, milk or milk products
- Vegan: includes plant-based foods only and excludes animal foods of any kind.
To change your preferred diet type:
1. Select 'Food' at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select the 'Settings' icon to the far right corner of your screen.
3. Under 'Diet type' select your preferred diet.
Some of the ingredients included in the recipes will include an alternate option.
Tap the arrows (< >) to view and swap the ingredient within your meal.
Please note that not all foods will include an alternative.
Sweat provides a 'Serving Size' chart, that will further assist you in selecting an alternative ingredient and its corresponding serving size. You can find this chart under Food & Nutrition, within the Education section, under the Community tab in the Sweat app.