As PWR is a gym-based program, the below equipment will be required to successfully complete the workouts:
- Ab Wheel
- Adjustable Bench
- Back Extension
- Cable/Dual Cable
- Decline Bench
- Dumbbells (2-5kg)
- Kettlebell (4-8kg)
- Lat Pulldown
- Leg Extension
- Leg Press
- Medicine Ball
- Plyometric Box
- Prone Leg Curl
- Seated Leg Curl
- Smith Machine
- Squat Rack
- Resistance Band
- Weight Plate
To ensure you aren't taking up too much time moving from one piece of equipment or machine to the next, Kelsey also provides adequate rest periods during each workout!
If I don't have access to the equipment, what can I use instead?
Not all equipment will have an equivalent substitute option, however we have listed some pieces of equipment that can be substituted below:
- Barbell - Dumbbells or a medicine ball
- Fitball - Bosu
- Dumbbells - Two safe, heavy objects that can be gripped comfortably
- Bench/ Step - Any flat, stable surface will be suitable, such as a chair, ledge, or sturdy box
- Kettlebells - Dumbbells or a barbell
- Medicine Ball - Deadball
- Leg Press/ Smith Machine/ Squat Rack - Barbell
- Plyometric Box - Any stable surface such as a step or ledge
- Prone Leg Curl/ Seated Leg Curl - Fitball
How do I choose a weight that's right for me?
When it comes to selecting a weight for equipment, we always recommend to start small and increase in increments as your strength and confidence improves. Choose a weight that is a 7/10 difficulty (1 being incredibly easy and 10 being extremely challenging).